Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kylee and Zaccheus


I promise not to make every post about my little darlings, but I was just so blessed yesterday by them that I HAD to share this story! About two weeks ago we were sitting at the table for Sunday lunch with the staff of our church, and Kylee starts singing and dramatically pointing her finger saying, "You Come Down!" over and over again. It took me a while to catch on that she had learned the story of Zaccheus in Sunday School that day. I thought it was absolutely precious then, but yesterday really topped that. I walked into her room to wake her up to find her already awake and reading her baby Bible to her dolls. She was reading all about Zaccheus wanting to see Jesus! Later that day, my sweet girls were having a snack, and Kylee decides to read the story again, this time to little sister. My heart could not have been more proud in that moment. I'm so thankful for the relationship she is already building with our Lord in her own little 2 1/2 year old way. You know I had to take pictures, so enjoy!



These pictures were taken later in music class.
The girls are learning songs about transportation.
They are riding an imaginary train!



The train is going through a tunnel.
They are singing, "Comin' through in a hurry, Alabama girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment