Monday, March 14, 2011

Apply it to Me Monday

Confession.  I feel like I have zero time to blog today.  I have a house to clean that seems utterly destroyed from the weekend, couponing and shopping to catch up on, Bible Study tonight to prepare for, a trip to Monroe tomorrow, then Houston on Wednesday to pack for, and did I mention kids to raise?  No, TODDLERS to raise.  Yes, there is a difference. 

However, I am not complaining.  I am so blessed and love every responsibility I have in taking care of my sweet family and in ministry.  I wouldn't trade any of it.  Since today is so overwhelming, I'm just going to leave you with a scripture to ponder for yourself.  Honestly, it's pretty simple and self-explanatory, yet it speaks right to the heart of one of our biggest challenges in life.  Here it is:

"If it is possible, as much as it depends on you, live peaceably with all men."  Romans 12:18

May the Lord speak to your heart today, and guide you in mending broken relationships!

~Josh and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment