Monday, May 2, 2011

Apply it to Me Monday

We've been busy having tons of fun with our family this week while enjoying some time off.  Our hope is to post some of the sweet pictures we've been getting of the girls throughout the week.

In Bible study this week, I was reminded of a couple of verses that have encouraged me during some of the difficult times in my life, so I thought what better to share with you today!

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18


"The Lord redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him."
Psalm 34:22


"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
Psalm 147:3


Before we're off to more family time, here are a few pictures of us with the girls.  I look at these pictures and feel so loved by these two sweet things!





Have a wonderful week!  Check back for more pictures!
~Josh and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment