Monday, May 23, 2011

Apply it to Me Monday

One of the neat rewards of youth pastoring is getting to see your students graduate over the years.  Our weekend was filled with graduation celebrations, and we have more to come!  We are seeing our students here graduate from high school and college, while we've rejoiced with students from the very beginning of our ministry years graduating from Bible Universities.  Seeing students you've poured into entering full-time ministry is priceless.

I have a favorite passage of scripture that I have shared with these students with a prayer that it will be one to carry them through some of the challenges life will throw at them.  The Lord spoke this scripture to my  heart during a time of great uncertainty in my life, and it certainly carried me!

"If the Lord delights in a man's ways, He makes his steps firm. Though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand."
Psalm 37:23-24


I wish I had more time to spend with you on here.  The girls are "cleaning" their rooms right now to earn their trip to Sci Port today.  I better go help them if we're ever gonna make it. 

Have a great Monday!  Rely on Him to make your steps firm.  Make it your prayer that your life will be a delight to Him.  That's my prayer today.

~Josh and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment