Sunday, August 21, 2011

Apply it to Me Monday

I have a new scripture I am committing to memory, so I thought I'd share it with you today!

"Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them."  Hebrews 7:25

My heart is filled with gratitude every time I think about how Jesus, my Savior, is powerful to deliver me, protect me, heal me, and even make me whole.  What a Savior!

I know this is short, because my time is short right now, but if you find a moment,  I encourage you to ponder over this scripture and what it means for your life today.  Whatever you have need, he is able to accomplish.  Remember, Jesus Christ lives to pray to the Father on your behalf, and he is powerful to....! 

You are dear to our hearts!  Have a great Monday!
~Josh and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment