Monday, April 11, 2011

Apply it to Me Monday

Good Morning everyone!  We hope you've all had a great weekend!  We were delighted to spend ours with our church family at the zoo on Saturday, and had a great day yesterday in God's presence with His people.  We are so blessed to have such a supportive church family.  We need that so much!

Today I just want to leave you with a favorite chapter of mine in Psalm.  I will type out the whole chapter, and let it speak for itself.  Hope it encourages you today!

Psalm 121
I will lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip-
He who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel will not sleep.

The LORD watches over you-
The LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The LORD will keep you from all harm-
he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment