Monday, October 31, 2011

Apply it to Me Monday

Did you know that God has designed specific types of communication to be used toward specific people?  There are times for words of warning, times for encouragement, as well as times for helpful and practical words.  The more we grow in Christ, the more He longs to use our conversation to grow His Kingdom.  I'm memorizing this one with a prayer that God will use my words in the right moments in talking with my children, my husband, and anyone I come in contact with.
 "Warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone." 
1 Thessolonians 5:14


Precious Father,
May you use my words for your purpose.  Give me wisdom and discernment in my conversations.  Discernment to see the need, whether it be for warning, encouragement, or help, and wisdom to choose words that you can use to further your Kingdom and bring people into relationship with you! 

In Jesus' amazing name... Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment