Monday, July 11, 2011

Apply it To Me Monday

We are on the road to Fort Apache! It's 6:04, & we've been traveling 20 minutes! I am sitting in between car seats with my two sweet girls who are excited about the mission trip & getting off to a great start!

I was thinking about the blog, and how I really want to post a lot during this trip, and can you believe I found an app for the iPhone that helps with on-the-go blogging? That just thrilled me today!

Our precious friend Key is riding up front, so I asked her to give me a scripture for today, and wow, she gave me a incredible scripture that I want to share with you. This is what I believe God wants to reside in our spirits regarding our time on the reservation. It's found in Psalm 27:13 and says: "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

Show us your goodness, Lord! Use this mission team for your glory. We love you so much & have grateful hearts for the ministry you entrust to us!

Have a great week & pray for our team.

Josh & Jill

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you all in my prayers! Praying for God to open doors only He can open and to shut all the doors the enemy would try to open. That He would prepare the hearts of those you are going for then guide you by His hand to them. Also praying that as God pours His Holy Spirit through each of you that the contact will leave you forever changed. Thank the oil of His anointing will cover you from the inside out. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete