Thursday, July 14, 2011

Being Diligence

Posted by Keyunti "Key" Richard

The definition of diligence is giving the degree of care required in a given situation. Diligence can also mean to execute.


The perfect place to exercise diligence is the mission field. I was reading through my notes the other day and I saw a quote that said, "Those who can't shine in small moments won't shine in big moments." God wants us to capitalize on small things as well as the big things. This week, we have been given the task to paint, pick up trash, and other things that are tiring, but I keep hearing God say if you exalt me with the little, the big will come in perfect timing. As we are doing the small tasks, God will bring the salvations.


Your Challenge....


I encourage you readers to remember that God honors the little things as well as the big things. Keep a humble attitude and execute every task with excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment